We believe that creating conditions in which all the children are prepared to learn and succeed in a multicultural community can only be achieved by forming partnerships among school, family and community. At Nootan Global School, we seek to carry out this mission by taking individual and collective responsibility for developing and addressing the human potential of our children.
The purpose of Nootan Global School is student centric and entails the following:
- Promote academic, social, physical and personal growth. Teach learning skills which will be of lifelong value.
- Develop the ability to think and communicate with clarity and precision. Provide opportunities to explore moral and health issues.
- Develop creative skills.
- Encourage curiosity, experimentation and rigorous intellectual analysis. Instil a conviction that education is continuous and open-ended process.
- Encourage them to become aware of and act upon their responsibilities towards themselves, their peers and society in general.
- Foster a healthy sense of self-esteem and self-awareness. Encourage respect and compassion for others.
- Achieving the Purpose
- The process of learning made enjoyable, active and dynamic.
- Acknowledging that students have a wide variety of learning styles, academic abilities, and linguistic and cultural experiences.
- service in the school through various activities. Encourage problem solving, discovery, creativity and self-direction.
- Recognize, appreciate and celebrate success in a variety of ways at many different levels.
- Propound spirit of partnership involving the students, staff, and parents. Coaching by experienced faculty members
- Regular doubt clearing classes English ambience
- Stress on effective communication skills
- Hands on experiences on personality development classes Extra guidance for slow performers
- Study tours and picnics
- Ideal teacher pupil ratio (1:20)
- Regular and constructive supervision by authorities Parent teacher interaction
- Emphasis on understanding through audio-visual pattern rather than memorizing
The teaching-learning environment would be positive, inclusive, and stimulating. It would be in the line and instruction of the CBSE and would develop the most innovative child-centric classroom teaching methods.
Nootan Global School has partnered with many content providers to offer integrated CBSE curriculum through computer-aided solutions and access world-class education.
Our online assessments and evaluation helps the teachers to judge and evaluate the true levels of learning. The process also results in the self-improvement of teaching towards efficiency
- Group Discussions
- Inductive Worksheets Methods
- Brain Storming
- Problem Solving
- Case studies